Franklin Park Covid-19 Information
FRANKLIN PARK COVID-19 INFORMATION
WHY CHOOSE A CLUB METRO USA GYM FRANCHISE?
We are pioneering our way through this unprecedented time and we appreciate the support from all our loyal members. With that being said, we want to take this time to fill you in on what we have been doing in preparation for the re-opening of our gym and how we plan to maintain a safe and healthy environment moving forward. We have also updated many aspects of our gym, during this time, to enhance the look and functionality for our members.
As you may know, we are anticipating reopening the gym in accordance with Governor Murphy’s guidelines.
As always, it is our priority to maintain a healthy and safe environment. We have made the appropriate modifications and are taking every precaution necessary to ensure that you may continue your exercise and practice a healthy lifestyle once again.
While the gym has been closed, we have been preparing our facility to provide for a safe and healthy return:
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Sanitized the health club, locker-rooms, offices, spinning studio, aerobics room, bathrooms, front desk, Koko Fitness Center, all equipment, walls and seating areas,
- Cleaned out and installed new filters for our HVAC system
- All equipment has been sprayed and fogged using hospital grade EPA registered disinfectants
- Disinfectant spray bottles will be placed throughout the club to ensure proper wipe down procedures after every use.
- Painted entire facility including aerobics, spinning and locker rooms.
- Replaced 1,000 Sq. Ft. flooring in free weight area
- Replace upholstery on benches in free weight area
- Cleaned and polished all exercise equipment
- Replaced treadmill belts and decks for smoother running experience.
- Replaced lighting for a brighter workout experience
- Purchased new mats for the aerobics room
- Replaced handles on Matrix circuit equipment
- Installed additional AC vent in spinning room
Safety and Social Distancing Protocols
- Posters and signs are placed throughout the health club, in order to reinforce and remind members of proper cleaning producers and routines.
- Signage and floor markings are strategically placed throughout gym to safely guide members through the club
- Disinfectant spray bottles will also be placed throughout the club to ensure proper wipe down procedures after every use.
- Sneeze guards are placed at front desk area
- Members and our staff will be required to complete a mandatory health declaration, before each club visit, to confirm they are not experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 nor have they knowingly come in contact with someone who is experiencing symptoms.
- Temperature checks: members and staff will have their body temperature taken prior to entering the club via touchless thermometers.
*We kindly ask our members to follow simple guidelines to ensure the safety of club members and staff.
- Please refrain from leaving your house if you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath, traveled in the
- last 2 weeks, or been in close contact with a person suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19.
- For everyone’s health and safety, continue to practice social distancing by maintaining a 6 ft distance
- from your fellow members when accessing or using equipment.
- Sanitize and wash your hands often and for at least 20 seconds.
- Wipe down equipment before and after use.
- We recommend wearing face masks.
- We recommend bringing your own yoga mat.
Personal Training availability starting June 2nd !
We are excited to announce that starting June 2nd , we are allowed to have personal training by appointment only. Please call the club at 732-422-0046 to make an appointment.
Amenities and programming availability will vary so that we may stay in accordance with state and local government guidelines.
The safety of both our members and team is our priority.
Thank you for your support and understanding during this time. We appreciate all our Club Metro USA Families!
We look forward to helping you RESTART your fitness goals to attain a healthy lifestyle!